Sunday, December 29, 2024

Maybe You Never Taught The Poor Diablo How To Spell.

 Literacy does it threaten music television Aries. I listened to static all night on the radio as an attempt to get a better night's sleep. Who owns the static or composed it I am unsure. Dua Lipa wants me to say it's Dua Lipa. I believe that star all the time. My Media (?) Femme was unable to prevent me from thinking of a former GF. I still have freedom to think. But she wants to test my obedience. I don't want to live in my turbulent past. But it is excessive and consuming. I often feel in a better place when I am on vacation but that's only because I had money. I don't want to own you and I don't want to be owned. But I would like to enjoy life with you at least till we find ourselves drinking the same drink in Mont Saint Michael. Does that fancy castle have indoor plumbing, heat, and electricity? We could deviate from the historic charm. I live in an impressive California house. It needs some work but nothing structural. It's just not located in California. So the real estate value is still hampered by the severity of the Minnesota Winter. It's so easy this winter you can't even go snowboarding at Afton Alps or Worth Park. Another casualty of the warming climate. There is plenty of mud to stomp in. It's easier to get around by bike. The trees will move north. The Government and the corporations  control things. They own the whip. Theocracy will probably win. I'm an Agnostic Pantheist. 

Is 'nothing 'the new name on Finn's raft? Or was it Audrey Hepburn and her Capote wardrobe? A secret history potentially erased forever as most history is. My Media (?)Femme is determined. I wonder what iliona's next album will sound like? I have ideas for my third album. It will be sound experiments and field recordings. Schizo Variations was my first album. You Make The Devil Look Good is my second album. My third will be titled Silent Vampires. Square root of all evil? Algae Bra. The usual circumstances Mon amore. I haven't evaporated yet. It's the cigarettes isn't it. The weed is good but you might only get seeds. The draconian inspectors. Ai sermon oui et non?

I've heard of this drought.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flash Fiction 116. Home Sweet Home

The controlled areas are North America, South America, Europe, and Japan. The Mid-East is Biblical and in my opinion too violent.  Africa is...